problem building enterprise library in net 2.0

Andy

Hello,

I am having problem using the Enterprise Libray 2005 in the new .NET
2.0 framework. When I started opening the Enterprise Libray
Configuration it said "Enterprise Library has not been built, would you
like to build now?" but when I say "Yes" it came up with an error
"System can not find the file specified"

It worked well for me in framework 1.1

Any clues of how to fix this.

Thanks a lot.

Nenefta

Hi Andy,

I've had a similar problem trying to build the library. My problem was
the version of Visual Studio I was using was different from what the
library expected. The .bat file that builds the library was pointing to
the wrong location and could not find the compiler. So I'd check the
..bat file that came with the library and adjust it to point to the
right directory.

Grtx,

Marcel van Oort
..Net developer