    It worked well for me in framework 1.1

    Any clues of how to fix this.

    Thanks a lot.
    Andy, Nov 4, 2005

  2. Hi Andy,

    I assume there will be a version for 2.0 in 2-3 weeks. Check out
    http://www.gotdotnet.com/codegallery/codegallery.aspx?id=295a464a-6072-4e25-94e2-91be63527327 .
    They can most probably help you!

    Regards

    Daniel

    Daniel Walzenbach, Nov 4, 2005

  3. Andy

    Nenefta Guest

    Hi Andy,

    I've had a similar problem trying to build the library. My problem was
    the version of Visual Studio I was using was different from what the
    library expected. The .bat file that builds the library was pointing to
    the wrong location and could not find the compiler. So I'd check the
    ..bat file that came with the library and adjust it to point to the
    right directory.

    Grtx,

    Marcel van Oort
    ..Net developer