Problem Building PySQLite (Win32)

John Abel

I'm having a problem building pysqlite. I've downloaded the
sqlite_source.zip, and sqlitedll.zip and extracted them to a directory.
I've then extracted pysqlite-0.4.3. I've run the lib command, and made sure
that setup.py is pointing to the right place. However, when I run "python
setup.py build" I get the following error:

_sqlite.c
_sqlite.c(138) : error C2133: '_con_methods' : unknown size
_sqlite.c(139) : error C2133: '_con_memberlist' : unknown size
error: command '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\BIN\cl.exe"'
fail
ed with exit status 2

Is there something that I'm doing wrong? I'd appreciate any pointers.

Thanks

John

soso

I build it 2 weeks ago, the same environment as yours, the same
errors. You have to specify 'extern' to that declarations if I
remember correctly. The sources use a macro which isn't defined or
something...

soso