problem centering Menu - control inside a td

Jeff

ASP.NET 3.5

I have a menu control on my webpage, which I want to be horizontally
centered. That is no problem in IE6 and IE7. But when testing in Opera (
version 9), the menu control isn't centered, it is alligned to the left.

<mb:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" />

So I tryed to add the align property and a div, but that didn't help
either...:

align="center">
<mb:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" />

any suggestions?