problem cgi

john.swilting

I continue my order for the site of sale of paintings for my friend
I already posted several questions about the cgi one has to bring aide.i to
me seeks to apply the councils that one me a gives
I do not post the totality of the script.I post only what does not go
I obtain the following error
Unrecognized character \xC2 at /var/www/cgi-bin/vente0.02.cgi line 15.

my code:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use diagnostics;
use strict;
use CGI qw:)standard escapeHTML);
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);

my %params;
my $cgi;

$cgi = new CGI;
%params = $cgi->Vars;

print header,start_html('Commande'),h1('Bon de Commande'),start_form;

     for my $key (sort keys %params) {
       print "The value for $key is '$params{$key}'\n",br;
##it is in thispart there that there is the problem but I cannot find it
     }

print submit,end_form,end_html;

RedGrittyBrick

john.swilting said:
[...]

I'd remove the ",br". It looks like a mistake to me.

anno4000

john.swilting said:
I continue my order for the site of sale of paintings for my friend
I already posted several questions about the cgi one has to bring aide.i to
me seeks to apply the councils that one me a gives

Your postings are hard to follow. I suppose they are babelfish
translations from French. That is insufficient, you can't communicate
about technical problems that way. I suppose that is why you postings
hardly receive an echo. Maybe fr.comp.lang.perl is worth a try?
I do not post the totality of the script.I post only what does not go
I obtain the following error
Unrecognized character \xC2 at /var/www/cgi-bin/vente0.02.cgi line 15.

my code:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use diagnostics;
use strict;
use CGI qw:)standard escapeHTML);
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);

my %params;
my $cgi;

$cgi = new CGI;
%params = $cgi->Vars;

print header,start_html('Commande'),h1('Bon de Commande'),start_form;

The next two line start with non-printable characters...
     for my $key (sort keys %params) {
       print "The value for $key is '$params{$key}'\n",br;
##it is in thispart there that there is the problem but I cannot find it

....as does the next one.
     }

print submit,end_form,end_html;

The indicated lines in your code contain characters at their beginning
that don't belong there. Whatever they are in your original source,
try to delete them.

Anno

john.swilting

A. Sinan Unur said:
(e-mail address removed)-berlin.de wrote in

Well, it is worth checking out his adventures there, if only for a
chuckle.

http://groups.google.com/group/fr.comp.lang.perl/msg/dad78040e17b16c7?dmode=source

Sinan
good, I succeeded in making it however function you did not help me much
after I have an e-mail form which functions and I should take time to check
well the entries of the form of order
I progress live peace and happiness
my code:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use diagnostics;
use strict;
use CGI qw:)standard escapeHTML);
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);

my %params;
my $cgi;
my $key;
my $image;
my $action;
$cgi = new CGI;
%params = $cgi->Vars;
for $key(sort keys %params){
$image = $key;
$action = $params{$key};
}
print header,start_html('Commande'),h1('Bon de
Commande'),start_form,p("value formulaire",tt(escapeHTML($image))),p("value
param",tt(escapeHTML($action))),submit,end_form,end_html;

Guest

I am not very strong in perl.I become stronger in perl.I understand than all
the questions cannot be milked but to give the bond of one of my posts on
fr.comp.lang.perl they are not sympathetic it does not answer me .Fr, there
is no activiter and the majoriter questions are very simple example I never
see Canadian on the news Fr on bzflag there are Canadian