Problem clearing a session entity

Simon Harvey

Hi everyone,

I have a small problem. I have a process that allows the user to create a
new user for their website. In order to support this activity I have made a
custom object to use as a sesison entity. It basically just bundles up the
interim information over the create user pages into an easily accessible
object.

If the user clicks the cancel button, it is easy to delete this item from
the session.

However, if the user decides not to cancel, but to just select another menu
option to take them away from this page, what is the best way to trap this
and delete from the session?

I really need a generic process that perhaps could be built into my base
page class.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Kind Regards

Simon