Problem communicating iframes

Diego F.

I don't know if I can solve that. I have an application that uses iframes.
In one iframe there are some textbox controls and in other iframe there are
the buttons that accept or cancel the operations.

The problem is that when I change the text in a textbox, it throws the
textchanged event and makes a postback, so I lose the focus. I thought about
not throwing the event, but then, when clicking the OK button in the other
iframe I can't get the new values.

Can I solve that?