problem compiling a package.

Avishek

I am new to Java. I have dloaded the eclipse IDE and dloaded the LOBO
browser source code using CVS. But I am unable to compile it as i am
new to it..... Any help would be appreciated.

Wesley Mesquita

I am new to Java. I have dloaded the eclipse IDE and dloaded the LOBO
browser source code using CVS. But I am unable to compile it as i am
new to it..... Any help would be appreciated.

It would be helpful if you post more details.
I don´t know this project, but I have had trouble using source code
from large projects in the configuration of my JDK/JRE. Try to look
for documentation too see the right configs of your system to compile
the code.

Avishek

Thank you for your reply. http://html.xamjwg.org/sourcecode.jsp .
This is the link for instructions on dloading the source code. I have
dloaded the source as per instructions using Eclipse. But it seems
there is lack of documentation on the process of compiling(or could be
the fact that i am new to java is making things confusing for me). If
you can tell me the general procedure for compiling packages or point
me to proper documentation it would be helpful.

Lew

<http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/tools/solaris/javac.html>