Problem configuring Apache with php support to run scripts on browser.

Íßêïò

Hello iam trying to install php v5.2.1 with apache support so i can
run .php scripts ddirectly on my browser instead of command line but

when i try to http://localhost/phpinfo.phpi get na internal server
error.

i ahve apache v2.2.4 installed.

and when php asked me i teold het that i want her to configure
automaticall Apache cGI nd inseide htpp.conf it added these lines

#BEGIN PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
ScriptAlias /php/ "C:\\Program Files\\PHP"
Action application/x-httpd-php "C:\\Program Files\\PHP\\php-cgi.exe"
#END PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL

but yet it wont run. form command lien only works but not inisde my
browser why?

usenet

Hello iam trying to install php v5.2.1 with apache support

That's too bad.

Why don't you ask this in a PHP or Apache newsgroup? It has nothing
to do with Perl.

Íßêïò

Iam terribly sorry i though i was asking this in php, my bad.

Ï/Ç (e-mail address removed) Ýãñáøå: