    database 'ClubDB'"

    any help received will be highly appreciated

    Dan Gates
    Dan Gates, Nov 1, 2008

  2. Try placing Club.mdf in :
    c:\inetpub\wwwroot\allengreen\app_data\Club.mdf
    ....instead of in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\allengreen\app_code\Club.mdf

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Nov 1, 2008

  3. Dan Gates

    David Guest

    Whoops, my fault...

    I am sitting at the side of him when he had this prob. I hadn't realised
    that I had done that. Doh!!!

    It appears to be working now.

    (The experience has also given him a taste for newsgroups and a place to get
    help, so thanks very much for your response.)

    --
    Best regards,
    Dave Colliver.

    David, Nov 1, 2008