    months which is dispalying as a column header.I want to break the values
    weekly ,querterly
    etc...can u provide idea or code?

    shovan, Aug 25, 2004

  2. shovan

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 03:41:02 -0700, shovan
    <> wrote:

    >I am creating a customized Purchase order report using asp.
    >I have developed the reoprt as it is displaying the amount against a sales
    >rep within a specific date range.now values are dispalaying for different
    >months which is dispalying as a column header.I want to break the values
    >weekly ,querterly
    >etc...can u provide idea or code?

    Could be as simple as a GROUP BY in your SQL statement, but we don't
    even know if your report is coming through a SQL query, so it's tough
    to suggest code of any kind. Otherwise you may have to loop through
    your records and do the math. Assuming you have something to loop
    through of course.

    Hint: You provide no details that can help suggest any particular
    method, so all you'll get is general suggestions.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Aug 25, 2004