problem creating customized asp reports using asp

shovan

I am creating a customized Purchase order report using asp.
I have developed the reoprt as it is displaying the amount against a sales
rep within a specific date range.now values are dispalaying for different
months which is dispalying as a column header.I want to break the values
weekly ,querterly
etc...can u provide idea or code?

Jeff Cochran

I am creating a customized Purchase order report using asp.
I have developed the reoprt as it is displaying the amount against a sales
rep within a specific date range.now values are dispalaying for different
months which is dispalying as a column header.I want to break the values
weekly ,querterly
etc...can u provide idea or code?

Could be as simple as a GROUP BY in your SQL statement, but we don't
even know if your report is coming through a SQL query, so it's tough
to suggest code of any kind. Otherwise you may have to loop through
your records and do the math. Assuming you have something to loop
through of course.

Hint: You provide no details that can help suggest any particular
method, so all you'll get is general suggestions.

Jeff