    I have tried the same with the 1.1 application and it works fine, but I need
    to do this for .NET 2.0.

    Olav
    Olav Tollefsen, May 4, 2005

  2. Hello Olav,

    maybe a Beta Bug...

    also - be careful - if you deply policy like this in your network - the resulting
    MSI will overwrite all other policy changes you probably made before. If
    you haven't done changes before - keep that in mind for future policy updates....

    A better way to modify policy (and even provide a uninstall of policy modifications)
    is to modify it programmatically and deploy that in an MSI file...

    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], May 5, 2005