Problem deleting rows from tables if ID field a GUID

hbennett

If I try to delete a row from a table using the uniqueidentifier in the ID
field it will not delete the first one. On the second try to delete a row it
reports back that "This row has been removed from a table and does not have
any data. BeginEdit() will allow creation of new data in this row." but the
row really deletes and then the deletes work from that point on. I can
reproduce the problem using a text delete sql command or using a stored
procedure. I do not have the same problem if the ID field is an integer. I
do not have the problem if I use SQL Analyzer or connect directly using
Access with the same user privileges as the user. SQL Server 2000 (SP4) and
the latest updates on Server 2003.

Any suggestions