problem deployement ASP.NET2 Application used Virtual path provid

Guest

I have probelm to deploy ASP.net2 Application
implement in this Application the Virtual path provider techinque

what I have done :

1- built the web Application with Asp.net2 as File system Application
2- Implement the Virtual path provider (Virtual path , virtual Directory ,
Virtual File) in this Application to call Virtual
file or virtual directory

3 - I finished the Application but I need to make deploy for this
Application on IIS

4- If I run this application using the VSS.net it work well

5- but when making deployemnt for Application on IIS
the virtual file which I call give this file doesn't Exist

if any body , Can help me ? plz help me ...