Problem directing BCP Error to Error file

Rajpreet

Greetings,

I am trying to bcp in data to a table which is in different server.
Though the bcp in works fine but the error file is not being created
and rejected records are not being directyd to the error file. Query
looks like:

bcp <db>..test_b_plan_cp in /home/file_out.txt -c -t '|' -S *****-U
****** -P ******-I /home/bcp2db_sql.ini -e /home/bcp2db.error.

Can someone please help?

TIA.

Regards,
Rajpreet

Rajpreet

Why are you asking questions about bcp in a Perl newsgroup? You were
helped with your Perl problems a week ago, but it seems the problem you
are having now is strictly with bcp.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Actually the reason I posted it
here because I was trying to do bcp from within a perl script and
there in I was facing issues.

Is there any alternative to it? And can we use Sybase::BCP module
using an ini file?

TIA