Problem display several DataTables with relations

Mikaël PLOUHINEC

Hello,

I have a dataset with 2 DataTables : Groups and Persons. I make a
relation between this 2 DataTables using one DataColumn in each
datatable. Finally I use this dataset in a dataGrid. So I would like to
have a display like :

groupe1
groupe2
+ (person1)
+ (person2)
groupe3

Everything is ok.

But if I want to filter my query on person (for example birthday), My
gid display all groups and only the person corresponding to my filter.

I would like to know if there is a way to display only groups which
correspond to filter persons (if a group doesn't have persons
corresponding to my birthday filter, I don't want to display this group).

Does someone have got any idea?

Thanks a lot.

Mike