Problem encountered when using Web Matrix

Eugene

Hi,

I have a template in html and want to use web matrix to create a form. I am
able to open the file and use the web controls after changing the file
extension to aspx. But after saving the file, the textbox and the other
input web controls disappear from the design tab. I can still find them in
the properties pane. Is this normal when saving apsx from html pages?

Another issue that I have is I can create a new database on my SQL Server
but when I try to reconnect to the same database from the web matrix, I
would get an error "unable to connect to database. No database was found
matching the name you entered". I have read an article about mentioned about
including the instance of the SQL server. Does it have anything to do with
that?

Would appreciate any help given. Thanks!