Problem even with the Hello World

Lew

RedGrittyBrick said:
Problems with the Eclipse IDE specifically, or with the Android plugins
for Eclipse, are probably off-topic here.

I disagree. This is a general Java programmers' forum. Eclipse may be the
most popular IDE for Java programmers. Android is one of the most significant
Java platforms. Many of us are interested in these topics even if not yet
directly involved. Seeing discussions on them can only help us, generally
speaking.

Arne Vajhøj

Problems with the Eclipse IDE specifically, or with the Android plugins
for Eclipse, are probably off-topic here.

I would say that 2/3 of questions here somewhat related to a specific
IDE or app server or other tool.

If there exist a specific forum for the tool, then it may provider
better/faster answers.

But if it is Java programming, then I consider it on topic.

Arne