problem external graphic && URL with parameters

curwen

Hi,
I have problem to create a well formed xsl-fo document using images
dynamically generated from an http request

using this tag:
<fo:external-graphic content-type="content-type:image/gif"
src="controller.jsp?page=test&mode=image" />

doesn't work (it says a ';' is missing)
the controller.jsp is sending a gif image to the browser and is
working fine when called from simple html

everithing works fine like this:
<fo:external-graphic content-type="content-type:image/gif"
src="mydomain.com/image.gif" />

any idea?
thanks in advance

Philippe Poulard

curwen said:
Hi,
I have problem to create a well formed xsl-fo document using images
dynamically generated from an http request

using this tag:
<fo:external-graphic content-type="content-type:image/gif"
src="controller.jsp?page=test&mode=image" />

doesn't work (it says a ';' is missing)
the controller.jsp is sending a gif image to the browser and is
working fine when called from simple html

everithing works fine like this:
<fo:external-graphic content-type="content-type:image/gif"
src="mydomain.com/image.gif" />

any idea?
thanks in advance

hi,

remember that fo is xml
thus, & must be escaped unless it introduces an entity that ends with ;

src="controller.jsp?page=test&amp;mode=image"

--
Cordialement,

///
(. .)