Problem for refreshment of outtextxy

nilaakash

Hi everybody,
I wanted to interface instruments with computer in C language. From
the instruments whatever data I get, I wanted to plot online and print
also in DOS mode. There in graphics mode I tried to print data as
"outtextxy" command. As my data changes with time, it overwrites on the
earlier data and makes blured after some times. So I tried with
"cleardevice" command. But then another problem comes in plotted data.
It always erase all the old data plot and plot newly. So I get only dot
dot plot not all plot in a certain time. So please could anyone tell me
how to solve this problem ? Is it possible to clear/refresh only a
specified area (rectangular) for outtextxy ?

Waiting for reply.

Thanks.

nilaakash

Simon Biber

Hi everybody,
I wanted to interface instruments with computer in C language. From
the instruments whatever data I get, I wanted to plot online and print
also in DOS mode. There in graphics mode I tried to print data as
"outtextxy" command. As my data changes with time, it overwrites on the
earlier data and makes blured after some times. So I tried with
"cleardevice" command. But then another problem comes in plotted data.
It always erase all the old data plot and plot newly. So I get only dot
dot plot not all plot in a certain time. So please could anyone tell me
how to solve this problem ? Is it possible to clear/refresh only a
specified area (rectangular) for outtextxy ?

The functions you refer to are not provided by standard C. They are
specific to your own compiler and/or platform. That means we can't help
you with your problem here.

Try posting to comp.os.msdos.programmer