Problem hosting .net user control on Windows Vista / IE7

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by M. Cota, Sep 1, 2007.

  1. M. Cota

    M. Cota Guest

    Hello,

    I have found a problem running a .Net user control hosted by IE on
    Windows Vista / IE7. This problem doesn't occur on Windows XP / IE7.

    Here's a sample page that can be used to reproduce the problem:
    http://www.softwaresigloxxi.com/Super2d3dGraphLibrary_Tutorials_ClientControl.html

    Please, I'm lost at this point. Can anyone tell me why the <object> is
    failing to initialize on Windows Vista / IE7? I have tried adding the
    website to trusted sites as well as lowering the security settings but
    no luck.

    I'm not sure if this is a security problem or a limitation on Windows Vista.

    Thank you a lot in advance,

    M. Cota
    Software Siglo XXI team

    M. Cota, Sep 1, 2007