    any ideas?

    Reply ASAP

    , Jan 28, 2008

  2. Couple things you can do, uncheck the show friendly error messages in
    Internet Explorer options advance menu so that you can see the raw error
    message. Have a look at the event viewer for anything suspicious.

    --

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]
    The O.W.C. Black Book, 2nd Edition
    Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $19.99

    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP], Jan 28, 2008