Problem - I want to print Current Output of Pdf file and should print once.I get print dialog box b

Discussion in 'Java' started by keto, May 30, 2007.

  1. keto

    keto Guest

    # application server - JbossServer-4.0.4.
    # OS: windowsXP
    # IDE: Eclipse
    # Problem - I want to print Current Output of Pdf file and should
    print once.I get print dialog box but it is not working
    properly.

    public void doPost(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
    response)
    throws ServletException, IOException {

    String strId="QI0001";
    ByteArrayOutputStream baosPDF = generatePDFDocumentBytes(strId);
    response.setContentLength(baosPDF.size());
    ServletOutputStream out = response.getOutputStream();
    baosPDF.writeTo(out);
    out.flush();
    try {
    if (showPrintDialog){
    if (printJob.printDialog()){
    printJob.print();
    } catch (Exception PrintException) {
    PrintException.printStackTrace();
    }
    protected ByteArrayOutputStream generatePDFDocumentBytes(String
    strId )
    throws DocumentException{

    Document doc = new Document(PageSize.A4, 60, 30, 80, 50);
    ByteArrayOutputStream baosPDF = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
    PdfWriter docWriter=PdfWriter.getInstance(doc, baosPDF);
    docWriter.setViewerPreferences( PdfWriter.HideMenubar |
    PdfWriter.HideToolbar | PdfWriter.HideWindowUI );
    Graphic grx = new Graphic();
    grx.setHorizontalLine(0f, 100f);
    doc.open();
    doc.add(---some tables---);