Problem - I want to print Current Output of Pdf file and should print once.I get print dialog box b

keto

# application server - JbossServer-4.0.4.
# OS: windowsXP
# IDE: Eclipse
# Problem - I want to print Current Output of Pdf file and should
print once.I get print dialog box but it is not working
properly.

public void doPost(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response)
throws ServletException, IOException {

String strId="QI0001";
ByteArrayOutputStream baosPDF = generatePDFDocumentBytes(strId);
response.setContentLength(baosPDF.size());
ServletOutputStream out = response.getOutputStream();
baosPDF.writeTo(out);
out.flush();
try {
if (showPrintDialog){
if (printJob.printDialog()){
printJob.print();
} catch (Exception PrintException) {
PrintException.printStackTrace();
}
protected ByteArrayOutputStream generatePDFDocumentBytes(String
strId )
throws DocumentException{

Document doc = new Document(PageSize.A4, 60, 30, 80, 50);
ByteArrayOutputStream baosPDF = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
PdfWriter docWriter=PdfWriter.getInstance(doc, baosPDF);
docWriter.setViewerPreferences( PdfWriter.HideMenubar |
PdfWriter.HideToolbar | PdfWriter.HideWindowUI );
Graphic grx = new Graphic();
grx.setHorizontalLine(0f, 100f);
doc.open();
doc.add(---some tables---);