    it's the ISP which have done something wrong here. Too bad my site was
    rejected from dir.yahoo.com because of this and it costs me $300...

    any suggestions?

    Jeff, Feb 13, 2010

  2. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    More info

    I checked in the files in my webdiretory. And to my surprise there was a
    ..htacess file there:

    #3BF5B65BE123{
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} GET
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !PE(.*).php
    RewriteRule (.*)\.(php|html|htm|php3|phtml|shtml)
    3BF5B65BE123.php?%{QUERY_STRING}&qq=$1.$2 [NC,L]
    #3BF5B65BE123}

    Wonder what this code actually are doing?

    I deleted this .htaccess file and the problem was solved. In addition I've
    sent email to ISP support and asked why they did this

    Jeff, Feb 13, 2010