    be highly helpful.
    Thanks,
    Jag

    Jag, Nov 21, 2008

  2. Jag

    Mayeul Guest

    Jag a écrit :
    > Hi All,
    > i have a parser written in java(multi threaded) that reads a text
    > file and replaces the variable content in the text file before sending
    > this as an attachment in mail.but what i find is this text is only
    > partly filled sometimes and not complete,any idea in this regard will
    > be highly helpful.
    > Thanks,
    > Jag

    Hi,

    I'd say either the parsing or the adding as mail attachment fails to
    complete.

    The reason either one might fail is left to our imagination, as long as
    you don't provide insights of your methods. You might want to design a
    sscce: <http://pscode.org/sscce.html>
    Or possibly two, one for each possibly faulty step. That would probably
    help you and people wanting to help you.

    --
    Mayeul

    Mayeul, Nov 21, 2008

  3. Jag wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > i have a parser written in java(multi threaded) that reads a text
    > file and replaces the variable content in the text file before sending
    > this as an attachment in mail.but what i find is this text is only
    > partly filled sometimes and not complete,any idea in this regard will
    > be highly helpful.

    http://www.yoda.arachsys.com/java/newsgroups.html
    Under "Programming" see point 1.

    --