Problem in array formation

vedpsingh

Hello all !
Please see the codes given below, just compile them and coonect them as
per the following connectivity :

clock and reset are the only inputs.

clock16x16:
out_clk => flag_intr of (interlvr_behav)

count_ext => to all count_ext inputs

rom_data_behav:
Q => syst_data of (interlvr_behav)

rom_interlvr_interlvr
Q => PN_seq_index of (interlvr_behav)

There are in all 4 codes.

(1)clock16x16 ----------> is just a simple control block

(2)rom_data_behav -------> supplies a 16 bit data for test purpose.

(3)rom_interlvr_interlvr ----> just an indexing data provider

(4)interleaver_behav ------> is the block where my problem exists.
Here, I want to make array's hold_seq1 and hold_seq2

according
to index given by the signal count_ext. The zero'th element in the
array hold_seq1 misses the value !!! and the sequence

coming from syst_data does not get filled up correctly.
So what I want is that the locations from 0 to 13 of array hold_seq
sould have the 0 to 13 value as in the rom_data_behav,

while locations 14 and 15 of hold_seq should have value coming from the
fr_in_ser i.e.

hold_seq(0) <= syst_data0
hold_seq(1) <= syst_data1
hold_seq(1) <= syst_data2