Problem in Calling Web service asynchronously

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Andy, Jul 21, 2006.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Hi All,

    I am developing a web application which accesses a long running web service.
    this web service again calls a third party web service.

    We are calling that web service asynchronously using the callback delegate.

    It is working fine on my dev m/c but it is not behaving as intended on or QA
    server. In Development environment it displayed the message soon after
    calling the BeginXXXXXXX method, but on QA server the message is not getting
    displayed instantly.

    Does any body have idea what may be the cause of this behavior? Or Are there
    any reasons that may prevent the Asynchronous behavior of the web service in
    QA enviourment.

    Thanks in Advance

    regards,
    Abhay