problem in compiling the module in VC2010

llwaeva

Hi all,
I am compiling the example with MCVS2010

#include "Python.h"

static PyObject *
ex_foo(PyObject *self, PyObject *args)
{
printf("Hello, world\n");
Py_INCREF(Py_None);
return Py_None;
}

static PyMethodDef example_methods[] = {
{"foo", ex_foo, METH_VARARGS, "foo() doc string"},
{NULL, NULL}
};

static struct PyModuleDef examplemodule = {
PyModuleDef_HEAD_INIT,
"example",
"example module doc string",
-1,
example_methods,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL
};

PyMODINIT_FUNC
PyInit_example(void)
{
return PyModule_Create(&examplemodule);
}

But it reports the following message:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp___Py_NoneStruct
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__PyModule_Create2
referenced in function _PyInit_example

My os is windows 7 64-bit. Compiler: VC2010