Problem in Designer generated code

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by pepsi, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. pepsi

    pepsi Guest

    A wierd problem is occuring in asp.net. I have few web
    pages and at times some of the code just disappears from
    InitializeComponent() in designer generated code. Lets say
    I have these four lines in InitializeComponent.

    private void InitializeComponent()
    {

    this.btnCountyVSalesman.Click += new System.EventHandler
    (this.btnCountyVSalesman_Click);
    this.btnBranchCodeNotinDBAdmin.Click += new
    System.EventHandler(this.btnBranchCodeNotinDBAdmin_Click);
    this.btnCountyLoad.Click += new System.EventHandler
    (this.btnCountyLoad_Click);
    this.btnNoDefaultZip.Click += new System.EventHandler
    (this.btnNoDefaultZip_Click);

    While running the application I notice that nothing is
    happening on a button click. I go back to the code and see
    that the corresponding line in InitializeComponent() has
    vainished. Has anybody had this problem before.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks!!

    pepsi, Jun 26, 2003