    "post".

    with regards,
    balu.
    balu, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Hi,

    [Removed extra NGs]

    What is the problem you're having? I remember I wrote some code to post NNTP
    articles in Delphi about 5 years ago (don't ask me for it - I don't have
    this code anymore), so I can probably be helpful.

    For example, here's how your own post looks internally (below)

    You don't need the Message-ID header while posting an article (as well as
    the Path and the NNTP-Posting-Host ones), and, as far as I remember, you
    need the Xref only for replies and cross-posts.
    The X- headers are also mainly optional.

    From: "balu" <>
    Subject: Problem in developing newsreader in vb.net
    Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:27:12 +0530
    Newsgroups:
    microsoft.public.dotnet.academic,microsoft.public.dotnet.academic.assignment_manager,microsoft.public.dotnet.datatools,microsoft.public.dotnet.distributed_apps,microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework,microsoft.public.dotnet.fr
    microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs:15698 microsoft.public.dotnet.framework:85586
    microsoft.public.dotnet.academic:9080

    Hello,

    I am developing a Newsreader in vb.net and i am getting a problem in posting
    article to newserver for a particular set of newsgroups. i developin g this
    newsreader using nntp commands.I need vb.net code for posting a article . I
    getting a problem in defining a article format.

    Kindly , Send me code for posting article in vb.net using nntp command
    "post".

    with regards,
    balu.

    Sincerely,
    Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]
    Bring the power of unit testing to the VS .NET IDE today!
    http://www.x-unity.net/teststudio.aspx

    Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP], Nov 18, 2004