Problem in developing newsreader in vb.net

balu

Hello,

I am developing a Newsreader in vb.net and i am getting a problem in posting
article to newserver for a particular set of newsgroups. i developin g this
newsreader using nntp commands.I need vb.net code for posting a article . I
getting a problem in defining a article format.

Kindly , Send me code for posting article in vb.net using nntp command
"post".
Please send code only in vb.net but not c#

with regards,
balu.