    Programatically the code for the file manipualation is correct, but
    why the HTML page is stucking up is a mystry.

    Can any one urgently advise me on this matter.....
    Ajit, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Ajit

    Anno Siegel Guest

    Ajit <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I am working on Sqwebmail a web-based mail client developed in C&
    > Perl in backend & has frontend designed in HTML.
    > Now the problem is, After performing any "file Read/Write" operation
    > from C, a next HTML page should be displayed, but what actually
    > happens is the page is displayed partially. & when I refresh the page
    > the page appears completely.
    > Programatically the code for the file manipualation is correct, but
    > why the HTML page is stucking up is a mystry.

    So you're asking a bunch of Perl programmers why a web page of yours
    doesn't display completely on the first try. What makes you think the
    problem is Perl related?

    > Can any one urgently advise me on this matter.....

    Usenet doesn't take general claims to urgency very well. What you
    can do to get a fast reply is represent your problem in clear terms,
    accompanied by an executable example that demonstrates the problem.
    You haven't done that.

    Anno
    Anno Siegel, Nov 21, 2003