Problem in displaying an HTML page

Ajit

Hello everyone,

I am working on Sqwebmail a web-based mail client developed in C&
Perl in backend & has frontend designed in HTML.
Now the problem is, After performing any "file Read/Write" operation
from C, a next HTML page should be displayed, but what actually
happens is the page is displayed partially. & when I refresh the page
the page appears completely.
Programatically the code for the file manipualation is correct, but
why the HTML page is stucking up is a mystry.

Can any one urgently advise me on this matter.....

Anno Siegel

Ajit said:
Hello everyone,

I am working on Sqwebmail a web-based mail client developed in C&
Perl in backend & has frontend designed in HTML.
Now the problem is, After performing any "file Read/Write" operation
from C, a next HTML page should be displayed, but what actually
happens is the page is displayed partially. & when I refresh the page
the page appears completely.
Programatically the code for the file manipualation is correct, but
why the HTML page is stucking up is a mystry.

So you're asking a bunch of Perl programmers why a web page of yours
doesn't display completely on the first try. What makes you think the
problem is Perl related?
Can any one urgently advise me on this matter.....

Usenet doesn't take general claims to urgency very well. What you
can do to get a fast reply is represent your problem in clear terms,
accompanied by an executable example that demonstrates the problem.
You haven't done that.

Anno