Problem in Dynamic jar Loading !!

mohamed

Case:
I use jasper ver 0.5 that use POI library ver 1.5.1 final

Problem :
I want to use some new features in POI library ver 2.0 RC , but i
can't fully depend on this package because some problems in it.

Need:

i want a manner to switch between that two libraries in Runtime. Does
anyone know how?
or any other sugguestion.

Thanks in Advance.

Christophe Vanfleteren

mohamed said:
Case:
I use jasper ver 0.5 that use POI library ver 1.5.1 final

Problem :
I want to use some new features in POI library ver 2.0 RC , but i
can't fully depend on this package because some problems in it.

Need:

i want a manner to switch between that two libraries in Runtime. Does
anyone know how?
or any other sugguestion.

Thanks in Advance.

Yes
you could try not to post the same question twice, and at least read the
answers you allready got in this group.