Problem in event viewer

Jennyfer J Barco

Hello, I have a project in .NET and I use a Crystal Viewer to show some
reports. Everything showed fine, but now when I call the report it appears
like very big that it doesn't fit in the screen. I have an option to
generate a pdf file and when it opens the PDF the report is so big that only
the title fits in one page, everything got big. When I open the rpt file it
looks perfect, I see all the fields there and the size is correct. When I
open the aspx, the Crystal viewer control looks fine. The only thing I did
was I upgrade Office to 2003 version. Does this have something to do with
it? Do I need to reinstall .NET?

Thanks in Advance

jennyferd

Vaibhav

looks like some font bug or something. reinstalling .Net framework won't do
any harm.

Jennyfer J Barco

Hello I reinstalled .NET and the problem still. I see everything very big.
Maybe is a file that got updated with Office 2003. Please some help. It's
the Crystal reports viewer that is missing something.

Thanks
Jennyfer