    What else can be the problem? I m still getting same error.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Rasika.

    rsv, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Hi Rasika

    Hmm, I don't know what the problem is but what you can do to get things done
    is: use url redirection (HttpModule) and catch all "login.aspx" filse and
    send them to "/signin.aspx" for example. But i'm pretty sure that there is
    some male configuration somewhere on ya server.

    Hope that helps

    Cheers

    Daniel
    --
    Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)
    MCP ASP.NET C#

    Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\), Jan 18, 2005