Problem in IFrame for Sharepoint sites

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by vinoth@gsdindia.com, Dec 24, 2005.

    I have a problem in iframe. Below code works well.

    <iframe src="http://google.com" width="50%" scrolling=no></iframe>

    But in the iframe src if i give any Sharepoint site then the Scrollbar
    is coming automatically,even if i give scrolling= no in iframe. Below
    is the code

    <iframe src="http://www.wssdemo.com" width="50%" scrolling=no></iframe>

    How can we avoid this scrollbar in sharepoint sites. What is the
    problem in this.

    If anybody knows the solution please let me know to solve it.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Vinoth

    , Dec 24, 2005