problem in nesting datagrid in to a nested datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by sajvargs, Feb 20, 2005.

  1. sajvargs

    sajvargs Guest

    hi

    i have a datagrid control in its first column i have added a button in
    the second column i have added a datagrid using template
    in this datagrid also i have done the same thing

    my problem is i canot access any of the property of the inner(that is
    the third )datagrid
    any one can help me to build this control my self

    the actual control which i want is look like the one in the link below

    http://www.dbnetgrid.com/dbnetgrid/demos.aspx?demoid=15

    regds

    --
    sajvargs