problem in populating treeview --asp.net 2.0

Erland

Hello all,

I have just installed visual studio .net 2005 and started developing
programs in asp.net 2.0. I have a scenerio where I have to populate
treeview child nodes based on the entries being entered in textbox,but
there is this thing I need to consider. Values in treeview nodes should
be populated as nodes, all child nodes in this case, as soon as vales
are being entered in textbox. That is to say, if I enter H in textbox
then H should be displayed as the text of the treeview node rightaway.
Here is an example
textbox text: H
treeview node text:H
textbox text: E
treeview node text:E
textbox text: L
treeview node text:L
textbox text: O
treeview node text:O

So at this point both treeview node and text box should display HELLO.
Moreover, what asp.net page event I need to consider for this. Though I
am new to asp.net 2.0 but I reckon this should be happening at
client-side. But being new to asp.net 2.0, I am not sure. I hope I have
made my point clear. I will really appreciate any help in this regard.

Regards,
Erland