Problem in processing JPEG image.

Amar More

hell all,
I am working on a project in which I am using JPEG image
processing.
In this, I am first extracting the pixels using BuferredImage.getRGB()
method.
After that I am doing some processing on those pixels and then
creating the new image back from those pixels (from array say
'Array').
The problem comes here. Whenever I am creating the new JPEG
image from those pixels, the image is getting created and saved
properly and displayed properly also. But when I am again trying to
get the pixels of this image and trying to compare them with the
previous 'Array' they are not matching. Ideally they should match,
because I am not chainging them while creating the image.
Can anyone help me in solving this problem/

bugbear

Amar said:
The problem comes here. Whenever I am creating the new JPEG
image from those pixels, the image is getting created and saved
properly and displayed properly also. But when I am again trying to
get the pixels of this image and trying to compare them with the
previous 'Array' they are not matching. Ideally they should match,
because I am not chainging them while creating the image.
Can anyone help me in solving this problem/

It can't be "solved".
Even if you changed no pixels.
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/jpeg-faq/part1/section-10.html

BugBear