problem in reading pixels with ByteArrayInputStream

rajesh.rapaka

Hi friends,

I am reading a Medical Image file and i am reading the pixels using the
ByteArrayInputStream. but unfortunately i am getting all the pixel
values returned as zeros.

in another program i''ve read the same file with DataInputStream and it
worked well. but now i should use the ByteArrayInputStream as a part of
the program.

is there anyway with which i can read the pixels correctly using
ByteArrayInputStream. this is very very very urgent. plz let me know
asap
thanking u ,
Rajesh . rapaka.

Thomas Weidenfeller

rajesh.rapaka said:
I am reading a Medical Image file and i am reading the pixels using the
ByteArrayInputStream. but unfortunately i am getting all the pixel
values returned as zeros.

I simply don't buy this. You can't read a file with
ByteArrayInputStream, because it only reads data from a byte array.
Whatever you are doing, you are not reading from a file.

/Thomas

rajesh.rapaka

Thank u thomas the problem is solved.
apart from that you can read from ByteArrayInputStream. ofcourse in the
first place we have read fully from anothe input stream to the
byteArrayInputStream.
regards
Rajesh. rapaka.