problem in running python on winnt

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ashok, Apr 26, 2007.

  1. Ashok

    Ashok Guest

    hello, I have built a standalone gui application using py2exe which
    works fine in my WinXp SP2 machine and another WinXp machine. When i
    try to run it in a Win NT SP6 machine, I get the following error.

    Traceback (most recent call last):

    File "auto.py", line 4, in ?
    File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
    File "wx\_init_.pyo", line 45, in?
    File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
    File "wx\_init_.pyo", line 4, in?
    File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 98, in load_module
    ImportError : MemoryLoadLibrary failed loading wx\_core_.pyd

    I use python 2.4.2, wxpython 2.8, py2exe 0.6.6 for development

    can anybody come up with a solution?

    thanks in advance
    ____
    AGK