Problem in setting pos of components in SWING

gonu

hi, i am trying to add some checkboxes randomely within a panel that
will be shown after clicking on button.I am using the GridBagLayout.
But the position of checkboxes are not getting in order means i want
to add 4 checkboxes in 1st row and next 4 to next row and next 2 to
next one.Plz help me about this matter and send me respose on
(e-mail address removed).

Ian Wilson

gonu said:
hi, i am trying to add some checkboxes randomely within a panel that
will be shown after clicking on button.I am using the GridBagLayout.
But the position of checkboxes are not getting in order means i want
to add 4 checkboxes in 1st row and next 4 to next row and next 2 to
next one.Plz help me about this matter and send me respose on
(e-mail address removed).

It appears that gonu treats newsgroups as write-only and so won't be
getting help with his/her problem.

Here's why
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#noprivate

Anyone else with a similar question would be well advised to read
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sscce.html