problem in Trying to include new address family in socketmodule.c

viktough

i am trying to include a new Address family (PF_CAN) in the extension
module of socket - socketmodule.c... At first i am just trying to
create a socket. When I use
s=socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM), a socket is
created at a address
but
s=socket.socket(socket.PF_CAN, socket.SOCK_RAW), it gives an errror (
97: Address family not supported")
The PF_CAN is a family from the CAN family and the test cases made in C
language are currently working fine. like the statement works
absolutely fine -->
s = socket(PF_CAN, SOCK_RAW, CAN_RAW))
But I would like to design test cases with Python.
What are the changes required to add this address family also in the
socket extension module ??

Regards

Vikas