Problem in turning on Styles inside master page

charles.wang45

I added a style sheet under App_Themes\Blue on Studio 2005 with the
following:

..Content
{
top: 160px;
left: 170px;
position: absolute;
width: 600px;
}

Then I added theme="Blue" into the <pages> tag in web.config file:

<pages theme="Blue">

Inside the master page I added class="Content" into the following:

<asp:contentplaceholder id="ContentPlaceHolder1"
runat="server">
</asp:contentplaceholder>

But underneath the word "Content" there was an error (use mouse to
hove over it): The class or CssClass value is not defined. This
resulted in the content pane could be placed correctly.

In three other projects, the above steps worked just fine. I don't
know what step is missing in the above. Please help. Thanks!

Charles Wang
11/5

Hillbilly

I can't figure out what could be the issue but the forums at asp.net have a
lot of discussions regarding style and Master Pages.

[...]

This problem does not exist after close and re-open the website.