problem in using asp.net stream graphic and image

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by miladhatam@gmail.com, Sep 11, 2008.

  1. Guest

    hi
    i want to put the name of my site in corner of my images
    i've used from graphics and bitmap class and i have no problem with
    putting the text
    but it make problem with other works in my page
    for example :
    //-------------------------- begin
    Bitmap bitMapImage = new
    System.Drawing.Bitmap(Server.MapPath("image/" + 2 + ".jpg"));

    Graphics graphicImage = Graphics.FromImage(bitMapImage);
    graphicImage.SmoothingMode = SmoothingMode.AntiAlias;
    Rectangle rect = new Rectangle(1,1,50,50);

    graphicImage.DrawString("irankohan.com", new Font("Arial", 12,
    FontStyle.Bold), SystemBrushes.WindowText, new Point(13, 27));
    graphicImage.DrawArc(new Pen(Color.White, 3), 90, 235, 150, 50, 0,
    360);
    Response.ContentType = "image/jpeg";

    bitMapImage.Save(Response.OutputStream, ImageFormat.Jpeg);
    Label lb = new Label();
    lb.Text = "milad";
    Controls.Add(lb);

    i wanna show information about the picture dynamically but it can't
    be shown
    why ?
    , Sep 11, 2008