problem in visual stdio 2005 with bison and flex

Discussion in 'C++' started by eng.sharif@gmail.com, Feb 27, 2007.

  1. Guest

    i want use bison and flex in visual stdio 2005 for make small
    compiler by use Custom Build Rules in Visual C++ 2005 "FlexBison.rules
    file "

    but when i compile "example.y" i get error
    bison.simple: No such file or directory
    bison: Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
    bison
    Project : error PRJ0002 : Error result 1 returned from 'C:\WINDOWS
    \system32\cmd.exe'.
    Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\sharif.SYNRYU
    \My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\example\example\Debug
    \BuildLog.htm"
    example - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped
    my question is where i will put "bison.exe , bison.simple , flex.exe"
    files for use in cv++ 2005

    plz help me
    , Feb 27, 2007