Problem in width of IFRAME

kk

Hello all,

I have an IFrame inside a table whose width is in terms of
percentage(say 75%).I set the width of the IFrame to 100% so that it
will occupy entire table ie 75%.

The problem is that ,some of the pages displayed in IFrame has too many
columns(say 20 coloumns).What happened is that, the width of the iframe
is increased resulting in a horizontal scroll bar in explorer (not in
IFrame.........).

How to avoid this scroll bar in explorer.........(instead it may give
scrollbar for IFrame)......?How to make that page to be displayed
within iframe width of the page(ie 75%)......?

Please help me .....

Thanks and Regards,
karthik