Problem inserting text after hyperlink

smartnhandsome

Hallo,

I have problem in inserting text after hyperlink in JEditorPane. I have
created a button to insert the link.

Steps:

1.Select the button.
2.Slect a node in the tree
3.release the button

then the hyperlink is created in the editor pane with the node's name.
After inserting the hyperlink I cannot write text after the created
hyperlink as the text newly enterred after the hyperlink also gets
included in the hyperlink. I need your help to set the style so that I
can enter any text after the hyper link as well.

int editcurrentSel = m_editor.getCaretPosition();
int p = m_editor.getCaretPosition();
AttributeSet attr = m_doc.getCharacterElement(p).getAttributes();

// First, setup the href attribute for <A> tag.
SimpleAttributeSet hrefAttr = new SimpleAttributeSet();
hrefAttr.addAttribute(HTML.Attribute.HREF, objectID);

// Second, setup the <A> tag
SimpleAttributeSet attrs = new SimpleAttributeSet();
attrs.addAttribute(HTML.Tag.A, hrefAttr);

m_doc.insertString(m_editor.getCaretPosition(),objectName, attr);
m_doc.setCharacterAttributes(editcurrentSel,objectName.length(), attrs,
false);

Thank you in advance