Problem instaling asp.net app in server 2003

Camacho

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to install one new app in server 2003, It was made in C#
ASP.NET, and it Uploads files to um subfolder of my webapp.

But it doesn't execute in Server 2003 only in my development machine
XP.

It's doesn't send any message to Event Log, and any other error
message, just one error in the javascript function that calls the C#
function.

I already gave full permissions to internetguest and aspnet, and the
folders are open to read and write any user.

So there is something that I have to do more???? PLease HELP...

Que code is very simple:

public string oSaveXML(string pXmlStructure)
{

string lvError = "";

try
{

lvError = "deleteTempFiles('Trees')";
deleteTempFiles("Trees");

lvError = "deleteTempFiles('Uploads')";
deleteTempFiles("Uploads");

string pTempFileName =
DateTime.Now.ToString("yyyyMMddhhmmss") + ".sav";

lvError = "Request.PhysicalApplicationPath + Trees\\ +
pTempFileName";
string pFileName = Request.PhysicalApplicationPath +
"Trees\\" + pTempFileName;
//System.Environment.Exit(0);
using (StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(pFileName))
{
sw.Write(pXmlStructure);
sw.Close();
return pTempFileName;

catch(System.IO.FileNotFoundException e)
{
lvError = lvError + "//" +e.Message + "//" +
e.InnerException.Message;

WriteLog(lvError);

}

return "ERROR";

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> I already gave full permissions to internetguest and aspnet,
!> and the folders are open to read and write any user.
!> So there is something that I have to do more?

The account which needs permission, in Windows Server 2003, is :

NT Authority\Network Service