Problem Install Ajax Control Toolkit 3.5

kai

Hi,

I installed VS 2008 Professional Final version. I followed Joe Stagner
video try to install Ajax Control Toolkit 3.5 into Toolbox, then I get an
error message:

"The following assemblies are installed SDK asssemblies, but could not be
shown in customize toolbox dialog because they are missing one or more
components, Please make sure that all necessary libraries are available:
Microsoft.ReportingServices.Interfaces.dll"

After I ignored the error, I am able to install the Ajax Toolkit 3.5, it has
all the Ajex Controls in the Toolbox.

But the problem is when I put a Scrippt Manager and button control on the
page, Extender will not showup like in Joe Stagner's video.

I have the same problem on three computers Windows 2003 Server, XP and
Vista.

Please help
Thanks

Kai

A new version of the toolkit should be available shortly that fixes this
known flaw...