Problem Install Ajax Control Toolkit 3.5

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by kai, Nov 25, 2007.

  1. kai

    kai Guest

    Hi,

    I installed VS 2008 Professional Final version. I followed Joe Stagner
    video try to install Ajax Control Toolkit 3.5 into Toolbox, then I get an
    error message:

    "The following assemblies are installed SDK asssemblies, but could not be
    shown in customize toolbox dialog because they are missing one or more
    components, Please make sure that all necessary libraries are available:
    Microsoft.ReportingServices.Interfaces.dll"

    After I ignored the error, I am able to install the Ajax Toolkit 3.5, it has
    all the Ajex Controls in the Toolbox.

    But the problem is when I put a Scrippt Manager and button control on the
    page, Extender will not showup like in Joe Stagner's video.

    I have the same problem on three computers Windows 2003 Server, XP and
    Vista.

    Please help
    Thanks

    Kai

    kai, Nov 25, 2007

  2. A new version of the toolkit should be available shortly that fixes this
    known flaw...

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Nov 26, 2007

  3. kai

    kailiang Guest

    Steve ,
    Thanks!

    Kai
    "Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    kailiang, Nov 27, 2007