Problem installing libxml2dom on windows

ankit

I had installed libxml2 for python (libxml2-python-2.6.22.win32-py2.4)
on WINDOWS. For having dom support I am installing libxml2dom (0.3). My
python version on win is 2.4
but when I give run the install as:

python setup.py install

I get following error:

----
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "setup.py", line 5, in ?
import libxml2dom
File "C:\Python24\libxml2dom-0.3\libxml2dom\__init__.py", line 9, in
?
from libxml2dom.macrolib import *
File "C:\Python24\libxml2dom-0.3\libxml2dom\macrolib\__init__.py",
line 9, in
?
from libxml2dom.macrolib.macrolib import *
File "C:\Python24\libxml2dom-0.3\libxml2dom\macrolib\macrolib.py",
line 8, in
?
import libxml2mod
ImportError: No module named libxml2mod

---

It cant find libxml2mod package. I suppose it installs with libxml2. Am
I right?
From where I will get this package for WINDOWS? Plz, tell me the site.
I tried googling but it didnt give me any links for download.

Can any one help.

ankit

I already downloaded the latest
package(libxml2-python-2.6.22.win32-py2.4.exe ) for libxml2 and
installed it.
I want a package for "libxml2mod" , because that only package is not
getting find. The link you had specifed I already been there.
Only libxml2 for python with win32 are available there.

Can you please be more specific about libxml2mod?

ankit

I also tried installing some different package for dom
libxml_domlib(1.2a) on windows with python 2.4 and libxml2(2.6.22)
but in this case it gives some differnet error while build only, The
error is as
--
running build
running build_ext

ankit

I also tried installing some different package for dom
libxml_domlib(1.2a) on windows with python 2.4 and libxml2(2.6.22)
but in this case it gives some differnet error while build only, The
error is as
--
running build
running build_ext
building 'libxml_domlib' extension
error: Python was built with version 7.1 of Visual Studio, and
extensions need to be built with the same version of the compiler, but
it isn't installed.
---

libxml_domlib available at:
http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/libxml_domlib.html